Add some natural beauty to your home by adding a plastic-free storage solution for your pantry and bulk goods. Our RUUM-y pantry jars are a practical way to reduce plastic in the kitchen while making your pantry look beautiful and organized.
RUUM-y pantry jars are made with food-grade borosilicate glass and a hand-made acacia wood lid that is designed to be stackable.
Keep in mind: Acacia is a natural product so you will see variations with each product. Every lid comes with a silicone seal to keep your food fresh.
Storing your food in glass food storage containers helps reduce exposure to harmful chemicals that can leech into food through plastic containers and packaging.
What's great about them:
- Keep the kitchen looking clean and organized for spices and other dry ingredients
- Stackable design so you can save more space in your kitchen - Fits with all RUUM-y Pantry Jars
- Food-grade certified and BPA-free
- Perfect sustainable gift for a foodie
750 ml capacity
15.5 cm (h) x 9 cm (w)
Use & Care:
Hand wash before first use
- Glass bottoms can go in the dishwasher, hand wash the acacia lids
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the acacia lids
- Dry acacia lids promptly and allow them to dry properly before using them
- Acacia lids are not dishwasher safe